7th Blog Assignment

1.) I'm creating a video on basic soldering techniques involving copper piping.

2.) The only thing standing between me actually working on my project is buying the materials and finding a camera I can use in order to record. I will also most likely need the help of a friend with recording and editing.

3.) I was planning on documenting my supply shopping trip along with taking photos and bloopers from the recording process and adding that to the end of the video.

4.) I will publish the video to my YouTube account and I will share the link with the class.

5.) The process in total won't take up too much time so I haven't really put in too much progress yet but I'd say I'm about 20% done with my project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th Blog Assignment

My First Blog Assignment

6th Blog Assignment