8th Blog Assignment

1.) I would say that my project is almost done, all I have left to finish is the editing of the video and that'll be about it.

2.) I have both videos and photos of my project documented, since my project is a video tutorial it would make sense to have video progress of my work.

3.) My video will be published to youtube and I will share the link once the video is completed.

4.) I've had the opportunity to work with a few friends on the project and teach them about basic plumbing which has been a fun experience and tells me that I'm doing my job correctly.

5.) I don't have any questions in particular, a good bulk of my work is already completed all I have left to do is edit and publish the video to YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog Assignment

6th Blog Assignment